A broad group of unions, renewable energy developers, an electric transmission company and an electric cooperative are working to broaden access to renewable energy in southwest Nevada.
They work to support a collaborative and commonsense approach – Silverado Renewables Connection – to address climate change that will improve the region’s energy infrastructure, boost economic growth and create much needed clean energy jobs.
- Arevia Power, one of the most active renewable energy developers in Nevada and the developer of the Gemini Solar Project
- California Coalition of Utility Employees (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers)
- California International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Coalition for the Optimization of Renewable Development, a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing renewable energy development in the West with particular focus on solar, wind
- GridLiance West, an electric transmission utility holding company
- Nevada IBEW Locals
- Valley Electric Association
For more information about the coalition, contact GridLiance at email@example.com.